This board game will get your tots to practice counting, number recognition, and number quantity skills while having fun feeding the monkey!
Includes: printable board game, bananas, paper cube with colors
1. Choose a token for each player. This can be a bottle cap, a miniature animal, etc.
2. Divide the bananas equally between all players. (If you need more bananas, print multiple copies of the banana page)
3. The player rolls the paper cube and moves to the next circle that matches the color on the cube.
4. The player says the number that they land on.
5. The player then "feeds" the amount of bananas that matches the number they landed on. (To feed the monkey just place the correct amount of bananas on the monkey's mouth)
Example: Player rolls the cube and gets green. They move to the green circle. The green circle has the number 2 so they feed 2 bananas to the monkey. The players take turns moving around the board and feeding the monkey. The player who arrives at the finish first is the winner.
If you liked this activity you will LOVE our Toddler Matching Pack!