This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your support.
I've done a lot of educational activities with my daughter over the years.. hence this blog, Totschooling! Now that she's turning 3 this summer, I feel that she is ready for a formal preschool curriculum. I did a lot of research and I decided to buy Angela Thayer's The Preschool Journey. I love it so much that I became an affiliate so I can help spread the word about it.
I plan to use this curriculum with my 3 year old starting this fall. At the same time, my younger daughter will be about 1 1/2 which is around the time I start taking "tot school" more seriously.
I've never been able to find a Tot School curriculum or guide of any kind, so I always improvised. But I have great news for you! A little birdy told me there will be a Tot School eBook launching September 1st. I can't disclose any details yet, but I do want to tell you that I'm a contributor to it! Stay tuned for details to come!
I'm looking forward to using both of these resources in the Fall with my daughters!
Let me tell you a little more about The Preschool Journey and why I chose this curriculum!
- This is a 160 page eBook that includes a 26 week Preschool curriculum for children ages 2 1/2 - 5.
- Can be used as a homeschool curriculum or as a supplement for children attending school.
- It explains in detail what skills your child needs to learn in Preschool and how to prepare them for Kindergarten
- 26 weeks of lesson plans centered around letters of the alphabet. The plans include an alphabet letter craft, games, hands-on activities, and a list of books to read for each letter.
- Each week is full of hands-on educational activities for learning not only letters and letter sounds, but also math concepts, art skills, motor skills, as well as sensory and social development.
- Includes 50 pages of printables to use for these hands-on activities.
- Also includes ideas for how to set up and organize your preschool at home, and how to schedule your day.
If you are planning on homeschooling your preschooler, this is the ultimate resource!
Angela Thayer, the author of The Preschool Journey, is a former public school teacher turned stay-at-home mom to her toddler and preschooler. She has the experience and knowledge to put together an amazing preschool curriculum, and she did!
The Preschool Journey normally runs for $6.99 but it is currently ON SALE for only $3.50 from now until August 11th.
Just use the Discount Code: SUMMER14
Click below to purchase The Preschool Journey!
Click here to visit Teaching Mama. (Angela's website)