If your question or problem is not answered by this list, please email me at email@example.com
- I subscribed but haven't received a Welcome Email.
- I am a current subscriber. How do I access the subscriber's page?
- I am a current subscriber but have not been receiving the weekly newsletter.
- Is this a free subscription? Do I have to pay anything?
- How do I download the files?
- My child/children are X years old. What activities are appropriate for their age?
- What is the best way to save ink when printing so many pages?
- I click on the file link and see a blank page/ there are pages missing/ nothing happens.
Depending on the file size, it may take a long time to fully load on your screen. You can download the file even if it never loads on your screen. Once you click on the file link, there should be a menu at the top with options to print or download. If you click the download button (it looks like an arrow pointing down) you can save it to your computer. Then, open up the file on your computer and you'll be able to view the pages and print.
Also, please make sure you are using an updated browser. I usually recommend Google Chrome to those who have problems with the files and this helps resolve most issues.
- I printed the pack but some pages come out blank or have missing parts.
If you select the "print as image" option it will print exactly as shown in the preview. Here are the steps:
Open up the saved file from your computer, click Print, and the printing option box appears. After selecting your page(s), click on the Advanced button and a new window will open up. Somewhere near the top, check the box that says "Print as image".
- I printed an activity and some content around the edges was cut off.
- I see a warning message saying that the file is too large to scan for viruses / My anti-virus program is giving me a warning message.
It seems that the packs which are over 25MB are too large for Google to scan for viruses. However, I assure you there are absolutely no viruses in the files and they are safe to download.