Use this FREE customizable worksheet for preschoolers and kindergarten kids to practice writing their name. The file is editable so you can personalize it with your child or students' names.
This FREE Name Tracing worksheet includes 4 lines for children to trace their name. For more advanced children, you can write their name twice on each line to trace it 8 times, or you can write their first and last names for them to practice.
- Download & Save PDF file to your computer. (After clicking the file link below, click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner and select Download.)
- Make sure you have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you don't have it, you can download it for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Open the file in Adobe Reader.
- You will see the 4 highlighted fields that say "Name". Click on the top one and write the child's name, then press enter.
- You only have to type in the child's name ONCE, and it will change the remaining lines.
PLEASE NOTE: A few people were having problems with the font changing from dotted to solid after editing the name. If you are having this problem, please install the following font on your computer: KG Primary Dots Font
KG Primary Dots Font
The Enlightened Elephant
This activity is part of our Pre-K Summer Review (Kindergarten Prep), a huge 60-page pack that is perfect for:
- End of year Pre-K review
- Summer Pre-K work
- Beginning of year refresher for Kindergarten