This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
How to Play Fidget Spinner ChallengesThe goal of these fidget spinner games is to review concepts that your child or student has already learned, while they race against the spinner. Perfect for summer review!
The rules of play are simple:
- Place your fidget spinner over the image in the upper left corner.
- Give it a spin.
- Moving from start to finish, see how many words/letters/numbers the child can read before the fidget spinner stops.
- Can the child reach the finish? If not, spin again and keep going!
- Optional: Kids can use a dot marker to mark the words/letters/numbers as they read them.
The following games are included, plus a blank sheet so you can create your own fidget spinner challenge!
- CVC words
- dolch pre-primer sight words
- uppercase letters
- lowercase letters
- numbers 1-10
- random numbers 11-99
- blank sheet (use it for addition, subtraction, different sight words, etc.)
If you enjoyed this activity you may also like the following posts: